Tuesday, April 27, 2010

barnyard friends and stones

I completed my soon to be born grandsons quilt and am anxious to display it, yet must wait till I have presented it to the parents as I don't want to spoil the surprise. Hopefully by next week I will be able to post an image. But short of that I will post a few more snaps taken around central Alberta.

The Three Amigos
I have three paintings presently on the go and I look at these babes and want to paint them as well, ah so much inspiration surrounds me. I am so grateful to Gerald who takes me on the slightly less traveled roads so that its safe to stop when we spy items or animals of interest.

From the Lions Mouth
This lion embellishes a building in St Albert.

Carved in stone. This rock sits guarding the shore of a small lakeside park.

No comments: